The red “Miooo”
- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: Sangiovese and Merlot.
- Soil type: sandy clayey, medium limestone.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 5.600.
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Total acidity: 5.50
- Vinification technique: Pressing of the grapes, separate fermentation of the musts at controlled temperature, and subsequently assembled.
- Features: Ruby red color with purple reflections. Its strongly fruity and floral bouquet. Balanced, soft and harmonious on the palate.
- Serving temperature: 16 ° – 18 ° C
- Contains Sulphites