The white “Falanghina”
- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: Falanghina.
- Soil type: Medium-textured soil, sandy-clayey.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 4,600.
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.00
- Vinification technique: Vinification in steel at controlled temperature.
- Characteristics: Indigenous grape variety of central Italy with an intense bright and interesting straw yellow color. Its intense aromas of broom and ripe citrus fruit slide on more mineral and brackish notes. On the palate it has a good structure of acidity which supports a pleasant warmth and flavor, leaving the palate a feeling of balance.
- Food pairing: Excellent for fish based first courses.
- Serving temperature: 10 ° – 12 ° C
- Contains Sulphites