The white “Pecorino”
- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: Pecorino.
- Soil type: Medium-textured soil, sandy-clayey.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 4,600.
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.00
- Vinification technique: Vinification in steel at controlled temperature.
- Characteristics: Indigenous grape variety of central Italy of golden straw yellow color with good visual consistency. The nose has hints of fresh yellow-fleshed fruit that fade into hawthorn floral notes with a balsamic finish and a mineral base note typical of the territory. Warm and harmonious on the palate.
- Food pairing: Excellent for fish based first courses.
- Serving temperature: 10 ° – 12 ° C
- Contains Sulphites