Rosso DOC Colli della Sabina
- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: Sangiovese 60%, Montepulciano 40%.
- Soil type: Medium-textured soil, sandy-clayey.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 5,500.
- Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.00
- Vinification technique: Maceration of the grapes harvested by hand, separate fermentation of the musts at controlled temperature and subsequently assembled.
- Features: Ruby red color with full consistency. The bouquet has decidedly fruity hints of black cherry and blackberry. Soft and harmonious taste.
- Food pairing: Pasta with meat sauce and pork loin with spices.
- Serving temperature: 17 ° – 18 ° C
- Contains Sulphites