- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: 100% Carignano.
- Soil type: Medium-textured soil, sandy-clayey.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 5,500.
- Alcohol content: 13% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.20
- Vinification technique: Vinification in steel at controlled temperature for 15 days and subsequent decanting. Aging in temperature-controlled steel tanks.
- Features: Wine with a fragrant and intense aroma, with a dry and sapid taste, ruby red color.
- Food pairing: Excellent for first courses and white meats.
- Serving temperature: 15 ° – 17 ° C
- Contains Sulphites