The red “Otio”
- Production area: Poggio Mirteto – Italy
- Grapes: Montepulciano, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- Soil type: Medium textured soil, sandy – clayey, calcareous.
- Training system: Spurred cordon.
- Plants per hectare: 5.600.
- Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.00
- Vinification technique: Maceration of the grapes and fermentation of the must at controlled temperature, followed by maturation in small oak barrels.
- Features: Ruby red color with full consistency, concentrated and dense aromas of ripe fruit with notes of plum and berries, which are fully confirmed.
- Serving temperature: 16° – 18° C
- Contains Sulphites